having no curves or bends; frank; continuous; honest; consistent
straight
rigorous
waste
terminal

How to deal with the bullies.

My another Hero, Jose Mourinho | All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
How to deal with the bullies. #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 am   How to deal with the bullies.

I was bullied when I was young.

How to deal with bullies?

A piece of cake.

Hit their Head with a bamboo stick or baseball bat when he is all alone.

Pretend you are beating your dusty blanket when you are giving him a good beating.

The best time is when he is pissing.

Never deal with them when they are in pack.

Bullies are made of flesh and blood like you. They scare as you scare them.

And so they always keep in pack.

kind regards.

For those who unnecessarily committed suicides due to the bully.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 13:24 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

It's easy. Mostly bullies are stupid, destroy them with your words. Sooner or later they will suffer.
B3l1

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to deal with the bullies. #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 15:26 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Yeah, I think so, still hit him first and curse later would be more enjoying.

And ask him to bring 15 bucks everyday for your coffee.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:52 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Don't you hate bullying and bullies ?:-)
B3l1

Re: How to deal with the bullies. #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 am   Re: How to deal with the bullies.

When you face them you must be careful about your every spoken word and body language, otherwise you must suffer.

I know somebody lost their life by them as they stabbed them with the knife.It is an art
how to deal with them, basically you may tell them, they are the king at this situation.

It works, and I caught many of them these ways and handed over the police.
latter, I helped them for rehabilitation program as understood they did wrong.

They are generally chicken hear ted and weak in mind, situation makes them to do so.
Society is liable for that ultimately.

Have you ever read "Oliver Twist" by Dickens? This story was long years back, but the
situation is the same, it changed the form and color.
_________________
Quazi,(47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist for over 30 years.
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

How to deal with the bullies. #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:09 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Dear B.

I hate , that's why I'd beat him and bully him back. No mercy!. He he.

I believe an eye for an eye in some ways, especially in this era of the earth and its society.

In the days of beasts, I can't be a saint.

Many people think mercy is cheap.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #7 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:18 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi,

My dear friend,

As you are a veteran law professional, you know this things better than me.

But as you know, what we, common people can do when the law enforcers are corrupt and incompetent. And when some of them are criminals themselves.

we simply suffer.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #8 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 18:59 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Dear Lwin!

I don't know whether I am a veteran Law professional, but it is true I like Law subject rather a profession.

It is an interesting subject whether you like or not as we are all bound with the law.

The subject that I like, I always read, learn, think, and research-it is my hobby.
Unfortunately, I have no sufficient time to do everything in English yet, I will do so in
near future here.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

How to deal with the bullies. #9 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 am   How to deal with the bullies.

English is gold my friend. Perfect English is pure gold then.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #10 (permalink) Fri Jun 08, 2012 17:01 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

I do agree with you, but there is a possibility to make some foe as maximum are not well in grammar those are on the top position to wholeover the world even in the native countries.

So? You can't tell them anything except to shun away from them, how do you do that?
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

How to deal with the bullies. #11 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 am   How to deal with the bullies.

Wait and kill my friend. Even the world has its own end. Nobody is larger than the world?

All leaves must fall.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to deal with the bullies. #12 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 17:58 pm   How to deal with the bullies.

Who learns it? Everybody thinks he is superior.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryI need netive speaker's help.My teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow can I increase the speed of my reading?Is Cleopatra Egytian?Please help me about this situation.InterrogationWhen you happen to do business,