marked with narrow bands of contrasting color or texture
tall
difficult
available
striped

Expression: As a night pass...

Trust / Believe (in) | Expression: A weird combination
Expression: As a night pass... #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:10 am   Expression: As a night pass...

Can you please tell me what the following sentence means?

" As a night pass it took me quite a time to find your
house."

T. Archer
Tom Archer

Expression: As a night pass... #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:36 am   Expression: As a night pass...

.
I doesn't really make good grammatical sense, Tom-- could you check your transcription carefully, please. If you have copied it correctly, could you include more context?
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is the difference between 'leave work' and 'leave from work'Further and more!Quote: Imagine if you...Television or The televisionPlant: The queen of nightSentence structure + impersonal constructionDifference; Application and formal letterDifferences between CFR, CPT, DAF and DDP and its menaingParts of SpeechFunctions of GerundFunctions of InfinitiveExpression: "You don't say!"Do a double take