worker; person who works for a company or an individual
couple
company
employee
menu

Difference; Application and formal letter

Sentence structure + impersonal construction | The one who inflicts cruelty is cruel and the one...
Difference; Application and formal letter #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:28 pm   Difference; Application and formal letter

Is there any difference between an application and a formal letter? For example: " A two-day leave..." will be an application to the Principal or a formal letter?

Difference; Application and formal letter #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 14:19 pm   Difference; Application and formal letter

Based on the tiny little bit of context you gave ;), it sounds like "an application to the principal" would be a verbal request rather than a written request (a formal letter).

_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How should I call a new house without any decorations?What is the difference between 'leave work' and 'leave from work'Further and more!Quote: Imagine if you...Television or The televisionJeans and a T. shirtPlant: The queen of nightExpression: A weird combinationExpression: As a night pass...Differences between CFR, CPT, DAF and DDP and its menaingParts of SpeechFunctions of GerundFunctions of Infinitive