fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
scan
guide
loop
periodical

I need netive speaker's help.

All you need is love, love, love is all you need. | Newsletter: have
I need netive speaker's help. #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 19:15 pm   I need netive speaker's help.

I'd like to know the differences of two sentences below.
1. Please raise your hand before you speak.
2. Before you speak , please raise your hand.
For a Japanese , No.2 is easier to understand,but I often encounter sentence structure like No.2.
So, please let me know what you have in mind when you read these two setences.
Supercub

I need netive speaker's help. #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 23:34 pm   I need netive speaker's help.

There is no significant difference.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Thank you very much. May I ask you another question? #3 (permalink) Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:29 pm   Thank you very much. May I ask you another question?

In our class, we read Voice of America and translate it into Japanese.
The other day, it used the phrase below.

The task force examined two large studies before deciding that treating the cancer found by the PSA test can do more harm than good.

When I try to translate this into Japanese, I need to recreate the sentence like this:Before deciding that treating the cancer found by the PSA test can do more harm than good, the task force examined two large studies.

If I recreate the sentence, it takes a little time to grasp the meaning. In addition, I think it is not a native speaker's way of thinking.
So, I'd like to know how you think when you use these sentence structures .
Supercub

What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryMy another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornAre You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or businessHow can I increase the speed of my reading?How to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?Please help me about this situation.