educational meeting; training session
span
expression
seminar
sympathy

Plant: The queen of night

Do a double take | Further and more!
Plant: The queen of night #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 21:49 pm   Plant: The queen of night

Here in Pakistan, we have a plant whose exquisite fragrance spreads far and wide but only at night. As the morning approaches the sweet smell of the flower withers away. It is generally called the queen of night, but I am aware that it is only a coinage because no such terms exists anywhere. Does anyone of you know of such a plant and its real name?

I would be thankful.

Plant: The queen of night #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 05, 2006 22:54 pm   Plant: The queen of night

Hi Tom

Sounds like a nice flower. :D
Does it look like any of these?
http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&q=flower%20%22queen%20of%20the%20night%22&btnG=Google-Suche&sa=N&tab=wi
or these:
http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&q=orchid%20cactus&btnG=Suche&sa=N&tab=wi

_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Do a double take | Further and more!
When use have been?How should I call a new house without any decorations?What is the difference between 'leave work' and 'leave from work'Quote: Imagine if you...Television or The televisionJeans and a T. shirtExpression: A weird combinationSentence structure + impersonal constructionDifference; Application and formal letterExpression: As a night pass...Differences between CFR, CPT, DAF and DDP and its menaingParts of SpeechMeaning of: 'I think that I'm picking at the right...'