Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

secret agent; person who secretly investigates and gathers information about other people
warning
anniversary
spy
flexibility
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

When use have been?

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Jeans and a T. shirt | Meaning of: 'I think that I'm picking at the right...'
listening exercises
When use have been? #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:20 am   When use have been?

sorry i forgot that.
when should i use have been ?

When use have been? #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 am   When use have been?

is it Present Perfect Continuous/Progressive:

Subject + form of have + been + verb+ing.

but i also not sure when i use it. do you have any easy way to let remember it ?
S991027

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Jeans and a T. shirt | Meaning of: 'I think that I'm picking at the right...'
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Niece or nephewKeep something in perspective20 seconds flat!Expression: Wit has truth in it:A droplet the size of a BB?'in a rush and swamped'?Expression: Fork and knifeHow should I call a new house without any decorations?What is the difference between 'leave work' and 'leave from work'Further and more!Quote: Imagine if you...Television or The televisionPlant: The queen of night