secret agent; person who secretly investigates and gathers information about other people
warning
anniversary
spy
flexibility

When use have been?

Jeans and a T. shirt | Meaning of: 'I think that I'm picking at the right...'
When use have been? #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:20 am   When use have been?

sorry i forgot that.
when should i use have been ?

When use have been? #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 am   When use have been?

is it Present Perfect Continuous/Progressive:

Subject + form of have + been + verb+ing.

but i also not sure when i use it. do you have any easy way to let remember it ?
S991027

Location: Hong Kong

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Niece or nephewKeep something in perspective20 seconds flat!Expression: Wit has truth in it:A droplet the size of a BB?'in a rush and swamped'?Expression: Fork and knifeHow should I call a new house without any decorations?What is the difference between 'leave work' and 'leave from work'Further and more!Quote: Imagine if you...Television or The televisionPlant: The queen of night