Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

something which enhances or improves; addition or change which adds value to something
improvement
lifestyle
repo
surprise
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar. | Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...
listening exercises
Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 16:23 pm   Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old

hi i forgot to post that i am new.

my name is darla and i am 26 years old

i have 16 cats and two dogs and fore chickens and three geckos and i have 1 brother 31 and two other sisters 21 and 23

i live in guam usa and im a white gal?
feminacity

Feminacity from Guam #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 16:50 pm   Feminacity from Guam

Hello feminacity,

It's good to see you have time to talk with us here on the forum. How do you manage to care of all your pets?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten

TOEIC short conversations: Employee asks co-worker for his suggestions on booking conference venue.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Sorry i forgot Hi #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 06, 2006 17:03 pm   Sorry i forgot Hi

Hi Darla

Welcome! Tell us some more about Guam.

Wow! 16 cats!?! That's a bunch! Are they all "house cats" or do they live in a barn? Would there be more chickens if you didn't have so many cats? :lol:

Amy

Sorry i forgot Hi #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:49 am   Sorry i forgot Hi

Oh,what a great many of animals! :shock: We have something in common.I'm fond of animals too,but frankly speaking I have a few of them :Dso they are enough for me
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Sorry i forgot Hi #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:16 am   Sorry i forgot Hi

Hello Darla (???)

Did you know that someone else wrote exactly the same thing as you and posted it under a different name?
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic9242.html#24240

Sorry i forgot Hi #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:25 am   Sorry i forgot Hi

Amy,I noticed that either but maybe it's one and the same person?
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Sorry i forgot Hi #7 (permalink) Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:54 am   Sorry i forgot Hi

I don't know either, Pamela. But if we don't hear from Darla again, I think that will tell us something. ;)

Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old #8 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am   Hi, my name is Darla and i am 26 years old

i think u r making foollll .or must be joking 16 cats .....and then dogs and chickens ........
if it is true then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i must appreciate you .......too environmental friendly .
Dashrath
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hello, My name is Leena. I graduated last April from a Dutch University in Qatar. | Hi, my name is Diana. I'm from Bolivia...
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hi everyone! I'm KhatkaHello, I am Bamidele...How get started?Hi, my name is Armin...Hello everyone! I'm Gilson, and I hope to be welcome here! Thank you!Introduce my self: My name is Jamac. I live in Kenya, I am Somali...Hi, I am Madhuri from Andhra Pradesh, India...Hi, This is Dashrath Prasad from India...I am new, my name is Luya, I am from Colombia...I'm a newbie hereHi, I'm Talal Baranbo from Syria...what do you say?Hi... My name is Roy, I want to improve my English...