of a skilled occupation; working in one of the skilled occupations
professional
average
repeat
constant

We would eat pig shit.

My Story | Conflict management
We would eat pig shit. #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:15 pm   We would eat pig shit.

We ravenously eat caviar, monkey brains, bear paws, shark fins, bird nests presuming they are good for longevity and aphrodisiac purposes. So these poor animals associated with our maddest madness become extinct and endangered.

I wonder we would eat pig shit if they had aphrodisiac strength.

And pigs could be so rare and scarce and become endangered species.

Oh dear....HUe Man.

kind regards.

No man lives 120, but a lot of animals roaming millions of years on this blue planet become extinct in a relatively short some hundreds years for his pure madness. And we think we are the most intelligent creatures on earth.

Long live homo sapiens.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

We would eat pig shit. #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 16, 2012 15:05 pm   We would eat pig shit.

It is good to be IQ40ed then.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
My Story | Conflict management
Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.English is Gold, so ETN is Gold?How can I increase the speed of my reading?How to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?Interrogation