resorted to in a last extremity or as if prompted by utter despair
noticeable
referable
desperate
psychopathic

Should I give SATŪ again?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Is SATŪ required for people graduate outside the U.S? | Study graphic design applying with SATŪ 1
Should I give SAT again? #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 09, 2006 18:02 pm   Should I give SAT again?

Hi!I am a student from India
My scores are as follows:
Math:710
Critical reading:520
Writing:460
With these scores what would be my chances to get admission into Georgia Institute of Technology?
Can I apply to the same universities if I give my SAT again?
Should I give the SAT again as I got these scores without actually preparing for it,because it clashed with my other entrances.
Vn66

Should I give SAT again? #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 24, 2006 19:29 pm   Should I give SAT again?

I think these are questions you need to ask the SAT organization and the Georgia Institute of Technology. People on this site can't be expected to know the policies of individual universities or testing companies.

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Should I give SAT again? #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:46 am   Should I give SAT again?

If you had given the test without preparing and got these scores, then i would suggest taking the test again, and this time prepare thoroughly.

Im guessing you are applying to goergia tech to gain admission into one of the engineering programs [as most poeple from india go only for enginneering in goergia tech]

If im correct, then they will pay special emphasis on your math scores. Your math score was good, but try to improve it further. Your critical reasoning and writing also needs to be improved, especially critical reasoning.

Also try to find out as much about goergia tech and in your essays demonstrate that you have done your research and are really interested in joining the institute.

Best of luck!

-Shwetank
Shwetank

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
I havent taken SATŪ but I really want to...SATŪ Prep Plan siteAnyone familiar with Sat2 questions and Barron or Princton Review book?SATŪ Test informationIm very worried and i have taken the SATŪ test..!My SATŪ scores: Critical reading 630!College information: details of the colleges based on the SATŪ scoresHELP! I took the PSAT though this year...SATŪ and A-level exams as English proficiency testsSATŪ CertificatesSample satŪ test without registrationShould anyone find good SATŪ exam in online?How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam?