range; extent; sphere; expanse
library
scope
perspective
article

Meaning of 'IRS form'

Meaning of 'dressing down'? | Difference in using way and manner
Meaning of 'IRS form' #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:34 am   Meaning of 'IRS form'

Business English Courses, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #81 "Renting a place", question 3

When you are interested in buying or renting a place you have to fill out .........,which is a type of written request for an apartment or house.

(a) a police report
(b) an application
(c) an IRS form
(d) a parking ticket

ESL/EFL Test #81 "Renting a place", answer 3

When you are interested in buying or renting a place you have to fill out an application,which is a type of written request for an apartment or house.

Correct answer: (b) an application
_________________________

Hello, I would like to ask you, what does it mean IRS form. What it is the full text. Thx.
Raul

Meaning of 'IRS form' #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 12, 2006 14:20 pm   Meaning of 'IRS form'

Hi!IRS is an abbreviation of Internal Revenue Service(of Usa)dealing with taxes.
Pamela

Location: RF

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of toothpickMeaning of meltExplanation: of the cutting edge technology we usedWhy we not use "on yesterday"?Why we use 'on' because I thing 'in' is also rightMeaning of custodianPossessive pronoun itsIdiom: until the cows come homeDifference between bandits and thievesHow to use rise and raise?Meaning of trialingExpression: carried out an exhaustive searchMeaning of prescription