casing; skeleton; structure; body structure; mood
frame
swift
choice
car

What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?

Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady. | I wanna say some thing about flowers
What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 13:58 pm   What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?

What are the most awful countries regarding to Human trafficking (modern-day slavery)?

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2011/06/world/table.trafficking.report/

What is your opinion?
Eihab

Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? #2 (permalink) Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 am   Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?

Actually, the record is about fighting trafficking, not about actuality of the phenomenon.
What I really would like to know - the amount of slaves in different countries. Also it should be clearly defined, what is a slave.
What do you think how your report correlates with amount of slaves I'm interested in?
Alehro

Location: Russia

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 25, 2012 17:32 pm   Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?

Alehro wrote:

According to Wikipedia, the slavery definition is "A system under which people are treated as property to be bought and sold, and are forced to work".
As you know, the first two conditions are considered against the law now, nevertheless I read a report in CNN which was speaking about treating people as property in some Mideast countries.
http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/world/mauritania.slaverys.last.stronghold/index.html
I thought this kind of an awful treatment for human is no longer practiced, however, what I can assure you is; the second condition (to force others to work) still widely exists.
Eihab

Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 21:34 pm   Re: What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?

I just found quite detailed statistics, which additionally has many references for those who wants dig further: http://www.unglobalcompact.org/docs/issues_doc/labour/Forced_labour/HUMAN_TRAFFICKING_-_THE_FACTS_-_final.pdf
Alehro

Location: Russia

Congratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateBasics of EnglishHow to live to the fullest?Rain!What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryMy teacher says it's impolite to say.How can I increase the speed of my reading?A bad Workman blames his Tools.