Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

elastic material derived from of some tropical plants; eraser
stable
posting
housing
rubber
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Conflict management

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
We would eat pig shit. | Interrogation
listening exercises
Conflict management #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 21:27 pm   Conflict management

Conflict management explain to me a sentences of the following ways of resolving conflict. 1.1win-win 1.2bargaining 1.3compromise 1.4mediation 1.5confrontation ----------------------------Guyz help me to write a paragraph on each of the following methods by discussing how each method was successfully in solving conflict by giving examples. 2.2.1 compromise 2.22 Mediation
Bhekimashoba

Conflict management #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 am   Conflict management

Just give them one Uzi, one M16 and one AK47 each.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Conflict management #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:04 am   Conflict management

And rear their widows. Cute.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

We would eat pig shit. | Interrogation
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
How to live to the fullest?Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?My StoryI need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoMy teacher says it's impolite to say.How can I increase the speed of my reading?How to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?