meeting at which a person is evaluated through questioning (as for a job)
interview
diet
possession
queues

Meaning of "priories right"

Meaning of "tenant" | "about the future" vs. "in the future"
Meaning of "priories right" #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:49 am   Meaning of "priories right"

Common Errors in English, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #7 "At the Meeting", question 6

The chairman insisted that the members were not getting their priories right because they were spending far too much time on less significant matters.

(a) insisted
(b) getting
(c) priories
(d) less significant

ESL/EFL Test #7 "At the Meeting", answer 6

The chairman insisted that the members were not getting their priorities right because they were spending far too much time on less significant matters.

Correct entry: priorities
The error was: (c) priories

You have found the error but your entry is incorrect.
_________________________

please explan the meaning of "priories right" in this context.

Lola
Lola

To get your priorities right #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:57 am   To get your priorities right

To get your priorities right (or straight) means to decide what has to be done first.

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "the front of your letter"Difference between total and whole?Uncertainties vs. risksTautology? (use of the phrase 'it could be possible')Meaning of "life time of experience..."Why do we use SOLITARY instead of LONESOME or LONELY?The first clause is a cause thereforeMeaning of "fishy"Glared vs. glimpsedAgatha didn't have a happy marriage vs. Agatha isn't have...Meaning: members were able to get in touch with each otherWhy "keep up" and not "upkeep"?Meaning of "worth"