Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

flammable liquid mixture derived from petroleum (used as fuel, etc.)
periodical
agency
gasoline
dependent
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I wanna say some thing about flowers

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? | Rain!
listening exercises
I wanna say some thing about flowers #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am   I wanna say some thing about flowers

For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant! ~Edward Abbey
Flower is a most precious thing GOD makes ever flower is a best thing which can express your feeling with fragment.
Amy222

I wanna say some thing about flowers #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 15:30 pm   I wanna say some thing about flowers

I love roses.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
rep #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 am   rep

A person, do not love flowers having no heart and lovely feeling in my sense.

Amy222

I wanna say some thing about flowers #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 am   I wanna say some thing about flowers

Yes, I do agree.

What are you faourite flowers.

I love orchids as well for their scents, colours and textures.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

I wanna say some thing about flowers #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 am   I wanna say some thing about flowers

I like red roses "dark red rose" but i like flowers in garden not in hand for wasting it, it is precious gift GOD made for us ever.
Amy222

I wanna say some thing about flowers #6 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 am   I wanna say some thing about flowers

Yes, I believe so. Good judgment.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin
I'm a Communicator ;-)

What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking? | Rain!
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Uncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi.Congratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateBasics of EnglishHow to live to the fullest?Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryMy teacher says it's impolite to say.How can I increase the speed of my reading?