something that causes a person to act; cause; incentive; purpose; intention
motive
competition
underline
hallmark

Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.

Move it or Lose it! | What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?
Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady. #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 14:15 pm   Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.

Mrs. Margret Thatcher is my hero .

She once visited Kuala Lumpur in late 1990s, and made a speech at a conference. I saw the live telecast of it. I can't remember the full lines now. I could only remember these words 'Conducive to.

I wonder if British people love to use this phrase. Because Bees once reminded me that my lines in a topic were not conducive to anybody.

It's good to know something you do is conducive to the society, isn't it?

I find British people use 'probably' and 'lovely' a lot as well.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateBasics of EnglishHow to live to the fullest?I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWe would eat pig shit.My StoryMy teacher says it's impolite to say.How can I increase the speed of my reading?A bad Workman blames his Tools.