to try and obtain something through persuasion or earnest requests
cater
feature
infer
solicit

How to live to the fullest?

Rain! | What are your favourite animals or pets?
How to live to the fullest? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 14:46 pm   How to live to the fullest?

I wonder how to live to the fullest.

I'm a bit negative and pessimistic kind of person. I like friends but I don't like crowd and rowdy elements. Normally, I'm dumb enough not to look into future. I live for today only. I hate caring things.

But whenever I watch good films, feed and talk to stray dogs in my neighbourhood, view the flowers and tree in my neighbourhood garden, see nature or watch films about it , sing along a favourite song, read and practise English, have a nice meal, have a cushy sleep, feed the birds - I find myself as a very happy old man.

But all of them suddenly disappear whenever I see my wizened wife. Oops.

It was just a nasty crack. I adore her a lot. She's my queen. I'm serious. lol.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How to live to the fullest? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 27, 2012 14:56 pm   How to live to the fullest?

there's harmony in your life
because you love your wife,
pessimism pisses
practicality praises
Be yourself
love thyself
and world will be alive
just for once strive,
strive to remain a stoic for a while
for all reasons good smile
for sadness, thy will while...........
Mkkks

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to live to the fullest? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 am   How to live to the fullest?

Thank you....Beautiful. Short and sweet.

When did you learn to say like that.?

From Shake Spear.

Have fun.

I find one thing- 'not being guilty and avoiding guilt from others can make the most of my life.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Uncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi.Congratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateBasics of EnglishWho are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?The Asians' World?Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.I wanna say some thing about flowersWhat do you think of 'poverty in the world'?Conflict managementWhat are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?My teacher says it's impolite to say.