compound; various objects that for m a unit
complex
relation
prospectus
sort

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Uncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi. | The Asians' World?
Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 28, 2012 16:26 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Who do you think are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

1. Your parents
2. Your wife and mistress
3. Board of Directors
4. Presidents/ Chairmen
6. Share holders
7. Customers
8. Consumers
10. Clients
11. Employees
12. Doormen
13. Receptionists
14. Your Secretaries
15. Your Mothers-in Law
16. Your competitors
17. Your suppliers

You are to give only one answer. And it's wise of you to strengthen your answer with some reasons.

If you select the wrong answer, it's advisable not to do or to stop doing business before you go bankrupt.

I have the unique answer by my business Guru.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Re: Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 28, 2012 20:29 pm   Re: Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Nobody is here, as politicians are the most powerful stakeholders in any country whether they bought share/bond or not!

I got it from the O.B.
_________________
Quazi,(47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist for over 30 years.
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

My dear friend,

Nah, not all politicians are that powerful. Most of them are poor parasites only. How can parasites be most powerful.

On the contrary, business breeds and makes those parasites to be powerful. To use them for the interest of the business. Yet they know it well when only they are down and out of the arena of the politics.

Wrong Answer. Sorry.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #4 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

When I was used to traveling in the south East Asia for two years about business that time (1992-94) I knew your answer was correct!

Since last 10 years I am convinced everywhere including(the USA,Uk) my answer is correct. You will be never known who are pulling your business behind the screen sometimes! So, sir don't lie on the hammock.

If you don't like my answer, sorry I am convinced about them.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #5 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

You may be right in general. And most of us know the power of those rogues once we start to do a business. But my question is based on a specific answer. And it's worth to know what the correct answer is. You can learn something out of it. If you think you are already a business Guru, just ignore it.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #6 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Sorry, I am not a business guru yet, but I had a consultancy firm that preached how to
do international business in 1997 to 2000. From this co, a lot of now millionier in cloth industry.

I said from BT(British Petroleum), 'in business and in politics what you know does not matter but it is the matter whom you know'. Please open your eyes what is happening now in the international arena including your country.

I am not only believe diplomacy also believe power politics too! I like teacher not guile teacher, clear? Sorry, I don't mean you.

I am a man of confident so that whenever somebody preach me based on only better
English it just makes me lough, nothing else that is happening here!!!
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #7 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Great.

Still, you've made a lot of mistakes in a relatively short paragraph. I hope you don't mind.

e.g- Do consultancy firm Preach?

Just a positive correction.

kind regards.

Goodbye Mr. Minhajquazi. Good luck with your Consultancy Firm.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #8 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

And I hope you won't come out on my Guile topics to Preach or just to Ruin them.

But if you can teach me British English, you're most welcome.

Have fun.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #9 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

To Dear Readers.

The answer to my question is No.11 ( The Employees ).

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #10 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 13:19 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Sorry, I have no trouble to learn English from my great friend. Though I am not interested to let you know about your mistakes several times now and in the past!

Could you please explain more with examples where is the problem about ---do international business, and other mistakes?

I am serious, but it is a positive approach only for my friend you.

Since(for) 30 years, it is correct whatever you say, Hah! hah!
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #11 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 13:37 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

If you meant good bye for special reasons, I won't mind as I am always ready to play
with changing situation, like there are no permanent friends and foes in the diplomacy and politics!

I am an entrepreneur, organizer and maker of business who believes all are friends
around me at any time, just if I need that tram cards I have always possessed on my hand too!

But it is sure I don't believe the leg suckers, sorry. Never mind, I didn't mean you personally, it is my stand on for the time.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #12 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 14:06 pm   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Dear Mr. Minhajquazi,Quazi, (47) an educationist, writer, thinker,& humanist since 30 years.

I just want to say one last thing that Consultancy firms don't preach, but they advise their clients.

And I wonder how I would run a consultancy firm that preaches its clients. It's a complete mystery to me. Being IQ40ed is not always that easy. Oh dear..

I believe they don't have a compound noun like leg sucker in British English. They may have more rude words like c--- sucker or simply sucker. ( Just to express the correct usages of British English. I learn those words from British films and slang. )

I wonder how one can suck the leg of a homo sapien. Being a poor man, I know how to suck a chicken leg only. What they call it in KFC's term? Er, um.. Ah Yes, drum stick. ( IQ40 ).

Have fun!

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #13 (permalink) Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:48 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

I am a man of confidence not confident at permalink #6 and so on.
_________________
Minhajquazi

Location: Dhaka

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #14 (permalink) Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

If you don't know the employees are the most powerful stakeholders of today's businesses, you'd better not do business.

You'll surely lose everything you've got. Even your beloved wife, children, mother-in-law, your Merc and mistresses. All of them for sure. LOL.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business? #15 (permalink) Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:22 am   Who are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?

Yet, how can employees create and retain their powers? It is an invaluable secret. I can't tell you. That's my lifetime savings. So sorry mates. LOL.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

Have you ever read "Death Interruption" a story book by Joseph SaramagoOuter spaceHappy 4th of JulyCongratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesA women's rights advocateMy teacher says it's posh to say...Basics of EnglishWho are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?, page 2How to live to the fullest?How I acquire English wordsRain!How reliable is your Internet provider?