Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

journals and newspapers collectively; act or process of printing
exchange
press
knowledge
surplus
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I am new here, what's up guys?

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
All truth about Russia. Sibiria | Hi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...
listening exercises
I am new here, what's up guys? #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2004 20:23 pm   I am new here, what's up guys?

in a nutshell i was doin some research and came across this forum, im a undergraduate in toronto canada at york university on my 5th year of becoming a criminal lawyer. i speak perfect english so if any of you need some help i`m happy to help. im also fluent in russian because i was born in russia but came here at a young age, speak it good though, pretty good in french and espanol too
Yo
I'm here quite often ;-)

Welcome yo #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2004 20:40 pm   Welcome yo

Hi Yo,

This is the official welcome - pleased to meet you. It looks as if you are the ideal candidate for several positions within our forum: you are going to be a lawyer, you speak several languages and you have a good sense of homour. Based on the number of messages you have posted within 10 minutes it also seems you type pretty fast - a feature which is very useful when it comes to online communication.
Hope to see you around often.
Torsten

TOEIC short conversations: Two coffee shop customers discuss how to plug in laptop computer.
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Im new, whats up guys #3 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2004 20:43 pm   Im new, whats up guys

short and to the point is what they teach me, the humor part i get from my dad :lol: , and i should be around quite often
Yo
I'm here quite often ;-)

Im new, whats up guys #4 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2004 21:36 pm   Im new, whats up guys

Yes, you should! :D
Welcome!

Sunny
Sunny
I'm here quite often ;-)

Im new, whats up guys #5 (permalink) Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:23 am   Im new, whats up guys

thanks for being all volunteer to help others. but for me i'm till in school so it will be nice learning for you.
Chizoba

I am new here, what's up guys? #6 (permalink) Thu Jan 29, 2009 19:01 pm   I am new here, what's up guys?

Hey,

I am native from Africa in the republic of Congo (former people's republic) and I am veryglad to meet you here.

you also can pm me,ok?

Happy New year 2009 to you and your whole family.

GOD bless you in Jesus Christ. Amen !!!
Born4Jesus
You can meet me at english-test.net

All truth about Russia. Sibiria | Hi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I am Tekla from GeorgiaHello! My name is William, I am from Nicaragua...Hi from Moscow! I'm Damir and I've been teaching general and business English...I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishNew Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a testHello! this is Atyaf from Syria :)Hello! I am Fahim from Iran. I would like to improve my English...New Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishAcquaintance: My name is Valentyna. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk city...Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum...